Material: Carbon Fiber
Length: 12FT (3-section telescopic pole)
Size: The Outer Diameter is 32.2mm (the last section)
Weight: 1100g (±200g, with the package)
Accessories(No Flag, No Bracket):
2* Tangle-free Rings with Built-in Bearings
【What is Carbon Fiber?】
Carbon fiber is always called "the king of material" because it has high strength and lightweight characteristics. It's widely used in aerospace, F1 racing car, medical instruments, robot, and drones. It's so cool if you have a hi-tech-ish carbon fiber product.
【Why Choose Our Flag Pole?】
- Premium Material: This 12-foot flag pole section is made of natural T300 carbon fiber. It's lighter but more sturdy than normal stainless steel and aluminum flag poles.
- Tangle-Free and Adjustable: HIBLE 12FT flag pole is equipped with newly designed 360° rotating flag pole rings, which allow flags to fly freely and not wrap or tangle in the wind. You could adjust the rings to fit the flag according to your flag size (it fits 2×3 ft, 3×5 ft, or 4×6ft). You can check the following video to compare the flag size:
Easy to Assemble: The flagpole installation can be completed in a few simple steps. No need for professionals.
- Sturdy and Rust Free: Over 1.4mm wall thickness design ensures that the HIBLE inground flag pole can withstand outdoor weather without worrying about corrosion or rust. It can easily bear at least 3kg and stay straight in our bearing test video.
- Secure & Superior Locking System: With an upgraded flip-tab lock design, each section is connected tightly and compactly, which prevents the flag pole from collapsing or sliding down. No more frustrations with pole sections getting stuck compared to traditional twist-lock design. Easily adjust the length from 4FT to 12 FT according to your needs.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: All HIBLE products will provide 1-year quality assurance and pursue 100% customer satisfaction. Please get in touch with us if you have any questions.
We are a group of banner/flag lovers, we have bought many flagpoles to hold our favorite flags, but they have many problems like bending, breaking, or wrapping. Therefore, we are trying to find a new sturdy material instead of traditional materials. We did it! We found "carbon fiber," rigid and never rusted, highly suitable for flagpoles! After we find this suitable material, we will add more functions like making flags tangle-free and making rings adjustable.
So, "HIBLE" was born!
- If your flag pole tangles, you can hang the flag slightly loose, then the spinners will work, and the flag no longer tangle.
- If you buy a bracket to install the flagpole, the screw on the bracket doesn't need to be inserted into the pole (it will break the pole if you screw it too tight). Just let the bracket touch the pole, then fix them.
- If any further info is needed, contact us.