Shipping & Delivery
【Our primary goal at hiblecarbon.com is to get your merchandise to you as safely, securely and quickly as possible】
Listed below is some basic information about our shipping policies:
- Usually we need 24-48 hours to ship orders. If you need an item by a particular date, please include a note in your order comments and we will do our level best to meet your needs.
- We can't be responsible for shipping delays once your package has left our warehouse. But we will do our best to push the carrier to offer faster delivery.
- It is buyer’s duty to do customs clearance. So, you should contact the customs office to take your parcel once it has been seized. Please feel free to contact us If you need any documents to clear customs(such as invoice).
- Free expedited shipping for orders over $100.
- If you are interested in purchasing a large flagpole from us, please email us for an estimated shipping charge. Let us know the following: which model flagpole you'd like; zip code of destination; and whether the delivery address is a residential or commercial location. We'll give you a quote right away and process your order promptly.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Within 24-48 hours if the item in stock
- Shipping time
HIBLE is NOT able to ship to the following countries due to shipping complications: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Botswana, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.