Customer Shows Of 5FT/6FT Carbon Fiber Flagpoles
As the most common size of flag poles, 5FT/6FT flag poles are our top-selling products. Here we received some customer show pics. Let's look at how they suit the carbon fiber flag pole with their house.
5FT Carbon Fiber Flag Pole (Black/Silver)
- Brian J.: I was searching for the most robust pole I could find for my golf cart and found it! I typically fly the three college flags but also fly 3x5' flags for festivals (St Patty's Day, Pride Parage, Highland Games, American Flag, etc). My cart goes 30 MPH and it is plenty strong for even the large flags!. The mount is strong and I attached it to my roof rack with ss screws. You can't go wrong putting your flag in the wind with this pole
- Kelly: I purchased the flagpole for home use and was attracted by the carbon fabric material of this one. After receiving it, it was easy to assemble and suitable for many sizes of flags. The carbon fiber outer surface is attractive to us, this texture is full of power in any environment, more importantly, they are light and reliable. After installed outside our home, it perform well in high wind condition, at the same time, the tangle free design is ingenious.
- Irasema P.: We loved it! Sturdy and looks beautiful
- J. R.: This flagpole was everything and more that I was looking for. It was easy to pit together, the bag is perfect for storage and beautiful at the sandbar. I spent 8 days in the Florida Key’s and rode offshore everyday in big chop, no issues! I love this flagpole!
- Ji S.: Great pole for my Helloween banner. Solid made. Highly recommend.
- Nate: Looks great!
- Elizabeth: I got this flag pole for Christmas from my wife. Unfortunately during some really severe weather the bottom section cracked while I was trying to force it out of the base without grabbing a wrench. The weather was really nasty. It was -40 and the wind was blowing steady at 30mph with gusts of 50!! Feeling bad I emailed the company on a Saturday asking if I could buy a replacement piece. Customer service responded to me that day. They immediately offered to replace the entire pole with an upgraded version. The value of the customer service and the bonus of seeing a company improve their product was truly an impressive experience. Especially these days where it is hard to find people who care after you have given them money. I will always remember this, and absolutely be a repeat customer. The product line is innovative and unique. The wind here is relentless, and this flag pole performs 24/7!
- Anthony Grigos: Thank you, yes I did receive it, 5*
- Shawn R.: Love this flag pole. It’s super sturdy. Looks great too. Their customer service is awesome. I had a small issue And they fixed it immediately. Great product, great company.
- James: It holds up very well in the wind which was my main concern and reason for buying.
- Scott A.: This pole works great! No more unfurling my flags every hour!
- David B.: I contacted Hible directly and just tried to purchase Toppers on my own. Hible’s customer service said that they would take care of me with no expense to me, what get customer service.
- Alicia: Very sturdy and quick to install God bless America
- Nicolas: Looks great on my fence!
- Matthew: I purchased two of these for national and state flags. They look fantastic with their simple and elegant black poles and black finial balls (i.e. the poles' end pieces). I like the permanence of the 45-degree mounts ... no mechanical gizmos. Plus the poles can be placed horizontal. The mounts and poles are very sturdy in high winds with 5-foot by 3-foot nylon flags of about 9-ounces in weight. Disclaimer: I purchased wood screws separately for good widths and deep drives into my townhouse's wood-shingled walls. The swivels are not perfect in all wind speeds and wind directions. Sometimes you'll have unwind your flag or flags -- not a big deal. I tried large round key rings in lieu of the provided carabiners; not sure if this helped to improve swiveling. Note that the swivels should not hold the header/hoist side tightly; they should be positioned in a ways for easier swiveling. (See picture.) The cloth weight of the flags you purchase will make a difference in how often your flags get wound up. Generally speaking, a heavier flag (nylon) is better than a lighter flag (polyester). Over time, some mount components do corrode in humid, rainy weather, etc. -- again, not a big deal imho. This is pretty much limited to the wingnut locking screws (which are not really needed given the tightness of the poles' fit) and the wood screws I purchased. I should note the bracket's black coating is holding up very well. Lastly, yes, the carbon fiber poles are initially hard to place into and pull of out of the mounts -- very, very tight. If this is not for you, please keep shopping. If not a major problem, over time the carbon fiber does wear down, and putting out and bringing in your flags daily gets much easier -- please note this wear-down of the carbon fiber does take a couple months. Enjoy!
- Sean H.: Excellent quality,easily assembled, looks great!
If you also want to show us your customer show or video review, email us!
We have black flagpoles in different sizes (5FT, 6FT, 7FT, 8FT, 12FT), silver flag pole, and one-piece flag pole without connectors (3FT single piece, 5FT single piece). You can always find one to meet your need!